WordPress is a great content management tool and you will need to work on getting traffic through a great web presence and SEO. WordPress can help you greatly achieve this. In addition, WordPress is easy to learn and many people are already familiar with WordPress including developers, virtual assistants and marketing personnel which you will need to recruit.
Also, there are various plugins that offer endless possibilities to enlarge their applications for website creation. Creativity with WordPress never ceases to amaze entrepreneurs and business owners, hence, creating a freelancer marketplace platform is totally a thing you can do in WordPress.
Below are some reasons why you use WordPress for your Freelancer Marketplace:
- Most Popular CMS – WordPress by far, is the most popular CMS (Content Management System).
- Free software – One main reason as to why you should consider using WordPress is because it is free software. You are free to download, install, use and configure it to match the needs of the website you’re going to build.
- Easy to customize and is flexible – A great thing about WordPress is its very flexible framework since this is an Open Source CMS. This meets the demands of its users, allowing designers and developers to create and modify various layouts and applications through it.
- Lower Setup Costs – According to DeviousMedia, WordPress incurs lower setup, customization, and maintenance costs in comparison to other Open Source CMS systems like Drupal and Joomla.
- SEO friendly – WordPress is not only a great content management tool, but it can also be easily optimized for SEO purposes and be of essential help to attract traffic. By design, WordPress is very SEO friendly out of the box. You can also use WordPress SEO plugins to further optimize your website.