The rise of shopping online has been phenomenal as it offers an easy, reasonably priced, and time-efficient purchasing. But for the user, online shopping has drawbacks. The product could not work as defined in the description. It is why online shoppers always seek feedback from other people.
76% of customers trust customer feedback and testimonials as much as personal recommendations, according to the same study by Bright Local. This indicates that before purchasing something online, consumers want to hear from others. They usually trust their opinion especially from those who already bought the product itself.
It’s easy to provide potential customers with essential details on your WordPress website. You can add customer feedback to your site without having to code or build a template from scratch just by using WordPress plugins.
Why are Product Reviews important on your WordPress webstore?
Reviews of products are undoubtedly the most useful way to remove the doubts of consumers about a product. Many individuals are impacted by product feedback before buying them.
Either you are a famous brand or just starting out, as far as reputation is concerned, product reviews play an important role in your eCommerce business. Credibility is one of the main factors that assess the brand’s long-term success.
Here are the top reasons as to why you should add a product review feature on your webstore:
- Facts and Statistics – 63% of clients are more likely to make a purchase from a website that has user feedback. In their purchasing decision, 88% of online shoppers use feedback and 70% of customers consult feedback or ratings before reaching a decision.
- Trust – It is possible to narrow down the value of product reviews, which is trust. You trust that your experience would be nice prior to making a purchase. Although some aspects play a significant role in your buying decision, including price, features, and quality, trust is still the most significant.
- Increased Sales Conversions -If you’re trying to meet the needs of your client, product feedback can play an enormous role in your conversions. By leaving favorable feedback, individuals will freely do the marketing for you. Even one positive review can lead to a conversion rate increase.
- Source of Product Information – Product specifications are helpful, but they are simply a sales pitch and the product may not discuss every important features and benefits. This is wh reviews of customers highlight features that you didn’t know were relevant or provide more details on how to use an item.
- Improve your Products – Reviews of products will help you to find and fix problems on your products itself. Customer reviews help you discover the flaws and give you the chance to improve in those sections.
Top 10 WordPress Review Plugins
Are you looking for the best product review plugins for WordPress? If you receive product reviews to your website daily, then you can use a wordpress plugin product review to manage them better and be more SEO friendly. We have hand-picked the product review plugins for WordPress in this post.
WP Review Pro is a review plugin that is filled with features. It’s packed with 16 different models for pre-made review. All you have to do is pick a template and modify it to your taste if you’re posting review-style material on your webstore.
This plugin is completely compliant with the schema, so you can show rich snippets on search engines to draw more visitors. It also connects with review sites from third parties, such as Yelp, Facebook, and WooCommerce. It’s well coded, lightweight, and includes premium version.
- Support for 19 Types of Rich Snippets
- Multiple Rating Systems (Star, Point, Percentage, Circle, Thumbs)
- User Comment Rating and Review
- Compatible with Any WordPress Theme
- Google Places Reviews Integrated
WP Product Review Lite is a free ThemeIsle-developed plugin. You can convert simple posts into in-depth reviews with comprehensive ratings, affiliate links, and rich snippets using this plugin.
Your products can have a list of pros and cons to display its qualities. The most recent product widgets and support for Rich Snippets also come with this plugin. Generally speaking, this is an excellent choice for a free addon. It comes with a lot of great features and is a great choice for anything that is effective but affordable.
- Create a top products review widget
- Easily update all the colors of the widget from theme options
- Add a download button in the posts
- Add an awesome wrap-up widget at the end of your articles
- Add specific user review options to WordPress comments
Taqyeem is one of CodeCanyon’s most common WordPress review plugins, where it’s been bought more than 2,000 times.
Whether your page is an article, custom post, or any type of page, this plugin has a trustworthy schema markup implementation. Even the rating of your user will enable your website to be more SEO friendly. You may use Taqyeem to build your own review box, as well as accept others’ product reviews.
- Unlimited colors and Review Criteria.
- Typography Options.
- 500+ Google Web Fonts. (Change elements fonts in the theme settings) .
- RTL Support
- Schema SEO Rich Snippet Review Microdata.
- Allow users to rate.
- Best, Recent & rand. reviews widget.
- 3 Review Styles: Stars, Points & percentage.
- Multiple options for the rate image.
- Localization Support (Easy to translate – Po and mo files included) .
An easy but efficient way to gain ratings and feedback on your website is via the Site Feedback plugin. To show your feedback, the plugin has several choices, including shortcodes, widgets, and blocks. In a standard series, reviews are shown, but you can customize this by pinning some of the best reviews to go on top.
This is one of the best ways to integrate feedback on your website, so if you want a clean look and the usual formatting of post, this is definitely a plugin to try. Moreover it has no upsells to offer.
- Backup and restore your plugin settings as needed
- Categories: Add your own categories and assign reviews to them.
- Developer Friendly: Designed for WordPress developers with over 100 filter hooks and convenient functions
- Easy setup and implementation
- Notifications: Send notifications to one or more emails when a review is submitted
- Shortcodes: Configurable shortcodes complete with full documentation
- Templates: Use the Site Reviews templates in your theme for full control over the HTML
- Widgets: Configurable widgets for your sidebars
If you’re using a multi-site or multi-user review site, WP Customer Reviews is your ideal plugin. It puts you in full charge of review submissions, enabling you to moderate and pick what is posted.
Reviews are presented in an eye-catching manner to your visitors however, the Schema.org microformat would be interpreted by search engines. At the same time, satisfy your audience and the search engine crawlers!
WP Customer Reviews, lightweight and speed-optimized, will not bog down your website, even though you use their custom rating scales and icons.
- WP Multisite and Multiuser (WPMU / WPMS / WordPress MU) compatible.
- All submissions are moderated, which means that YOU choose which reviews get shown.
- Reviews are displayed to visitors in a friendly format, but search engines see the Schema.org microformat.
- Multiple anti-spam measures to prevent automated spambots from submitting reviews.
- Completely customizable, including which fields to ask for, require, and show.
When it comes to adding Schema Markup to your website, Schema Pro is one of the most highly rated plugin. Created by the same people that gave you Brainstorm Power, the lightweight Astra theme, with this plugin you are assured the best user interface and features.
Not only does Schema Pro allow you to add schema markup to reviews and ratings of your customers, but it gives you the ability to add any sort of schema you like, including blogs, recipes, work posts, and much more.
- Schema Pro gives you complete freedom to map required fields with existing values or add custom values to them.
- With easy to use filters, you can add additional fields and extend the markup with details that you wish to display.
- Additional information like reviews, ratings, time, etc. will make your snippet stand out from the rest.
- Displaying positive information including ratings and votes encourages users visit your page.
- With a simple click and select interface, you can set up a markup in minutes.
- All the markup configurations you will set are automatically applied to all selected pages & posts.
The Google Reviews Widget has a slightly different purpose than many of the other plugins. This plugin takes all of your latest Google business reviews and displays them on your site, instead of making customers write reviews on your website. It functions as a widget, so it is possible to put all of these reviews in a header, footer, or sidebar.
For some smaller products, the free plugin might be useful, but it restricts you to five Google reviews and three Yelp reviews only. Some notable aspects such as filters, rich snippets, and the ability to combine certain reviews are also available to you.
- Shortcode supported
- Auto-refresh reviews
- Support any page builder: Gutenberg, Elementor, Page Origin, Beaver Builder, WPBakery, Divi
- Displays up to 5 Google business reviews per location
- Keep all reviews in the WordPress database
- Works even if Google is unavailable
The plugin has different themes that you can configure which are responsive so it doesn’t matter what kind of device your using. In addition to your users, you can also show your own ratings and feedback and can be interactive with other viewers as they can vote or dislike the review / rating.
The Reviewer WordPress plugin ‘s primary highlighting feature is its ability to display comparison tables in your blogs, sites, or custom post forms.
Also, this plugin has a versatile framework that allows you to build any sort of reviews. Ready-made themes are available that you can configure any way you want.
- Create powerful and gorgeous review boxes or comparison tables limitless.
- Customizable themes
- Different rating modes: 5 Stars, Bars, Single Criteria
- Collect visitor name, email
- Users can upload their images
- Google ReCaptcha for preventing spamming
- Google Rich Snippets
- Administrators can manage the user reviews completely
- Moderation for user review
Usually, online retailers are where you see consumer feedback. If your existing theme does not have an excellent review section, the Customer Feedback for WooCommerce plugin is what exactly you need. It is designed on the basis of creating social evidence for when your visitors arrive on your product pages for eCommerce.
WooCommerce’s customer reviews include a few features that make it especially attractive. It sends out updates, to consumers who have recently purchased but have not yet written a product review. By verifying feedback when the client has actually purchased the product through your shop, it also strengthens your social proof.
- Review Reminders
- Compatible with Google Shopping
- Aggregate forms
- Ability to import reviews
- Reviews for discounts
- MultiLanguage support
Ultimate Reviews is a plugin that allows visitors and clients of your website to leave their reviews on your blogs, sites, items, events, or just everything else in your website. You can also show these reviews easily on your website with the use of shortcodes and Gutenberg blocks.
To boost your customer reviews, you can also add custom fields to the review, such as a radio button, drop-down fields, text box and checkbox. Moreover, if you want to have a retail feature on your platform, you can add WooCommerce.
- Ability to manage and moderate reviews
- Includes multiple rating systems like stars, points, or percentages.
- Easily customizable using CSS
- Users can upload images and videos to their reviews
We hope this article has helped you find the best WordPress review plugins. Since it can play an important role in creating a great website, you can never underestimate the power of a WordPress review plugin. Not only does it create trust among your guests, but it can also improve your sales and increase your search engine rankings.
There is no disadvantage in including and showing off your customer feedback and ratings on your website. You also get an SEO boost on your website, aside from hearing your customers’ voices about your products and being able to connect with them.